Are you planning a social event and trying to decide on the perfect entertainment? Look no further – photobooths are a must-have for any occasion.
But don't just take our word for it, here are the top 5 reasons why photobooths are a must-have for any social event:
- Provides guests with a fun and interactive activity: Photobooths allow guests to take part in a unique and entertaining activity during the event.
- Allows guests to take home physical copies of photos: In today's digital age, it's easy for photos to get lost in the shuffle of social media feeds and hard drives. A photobooth allows guests to take home physical copies of the photos as a memorable keepsake from the event.
- Serves as a source of entertainment: Photobooths provide a fun and engaging activity for guests during the event.
- Can be customized to fit the theme of the event: Photobooths can be customized with props and backdrops to fit the theme and style of the event, making them a personalized and memorable experience for guests.
- Provides a lasting memory of the event: The physical copies of the photos taken in the photobooth serve as a lasting reminder of the special occasion for guests.
Now that you've seen the top 5 reasons why photobooths are a must-have for any social event, it's time to start considering adding one to your own event. Trust us, you won't regret it.
The following might be the most personal social media post I've ever written. Not to date myself much but back in the 80's my dad decided to come to the states to find better opportunities for both my mother and I. When he migrated to NYC I was only 2 years old and didn't see him again until I was 4.
We are so excited to announce this year's Christmas Mini Sessions !!! Due to high demand we will be having three ONSET Christmas Stages which are perfect for families :)
- Here are the Stages we will have this year:
- Holiday Chimney Stage
- Holiday Baking Stage
- Santa's Work Shop Stage
We will also be having our yearly FUN Digital Composites which have always been kid's favorites. We have brought back our most popular composites as well as new ones for this Christmas.
How's it going C3 Fans ,
So switching it up just a bit from the engagements and weddings I've been shooting and posting; I've also been shooting some dope Cars lately.
My guy Jon over at Anrky wheels asked me to shoot a dope Redeye Widebody Challenger and I started scouting locations and came across the perfect spot. (more…)
A few weeks back while I was retouching a client's images, I received a notification on Facebook from Harshita. She inquired about my photography services and subsequently arranged a phone call with her and her soon to be fiancé (she didn't know that yet though :D )
I got a chance to meet Christine and Robbie this past weekend to do their Couples Shoot in preparation for their big day on October 10, 2020. We couldn't have gotten a nicer day to shoot. The weather was great, the location was perfect and Christine and Robbie brought their biggest smiles. I feel very honored to have been chosen to be part of their special, they are both very nice and humble people.
As the Covid-19 pandemic is winding down, people are starting to venture back out into the streets. One of these people is my good friend Ed or Eddie Maxamillion, as he is commonly known through his social media platforms.
Ed reached out to me to set up a lifestyle shoot of him and his 2006 Lotus Elise. (more…)
2020 started out great for me, it was my first Wedding Expo in New Jersey. Here I met a handful of couples that were looking for the perfect Photographer, DJ, Florist...etc.
One of the couples I met were Christina and Jeffrey, they were the winners for the couples shoot I was raffling off. We initially scheduled the shoot for sometime in May, however at that time no one expected a Global Pandemic to come about and put a halt on the entire wedding industry. Long Story short, after waiting for a few months we finally got a chance to make the shoot happen. Here is their story: (more…)