We here at C3 Studios know how hard 2020 has been for everyone and want to make this Holiday Season special for you and your kids. For a limited time we will be hosting Christmas Mini Sessions in Queens. We will bring Virtual Santa and his reindeer to your kids with a click of a button. Our sessions will be held from November to mid December. If you are concerned about Covid-19 exposure we are offering house calls. Please head over to our FAQ's below for more details.
Tis the Season to start booking your 2020 Holiday Portraits.
Christmas Mini Session are here ! The $99 Mini Package Includes:
- 30 Minute Photo Session
- Up to 2 siblings
- 2 Backdrops Included (Plenty of other options available)
- Gallery of Proofs
- Gallery of High Definition Edited Images (3 per backdrop)
- 1 Week turn around time
- $50 Deposit up front for booking required
- **Free Gift for all booked referrals**
Ready to book your session? Please email Info@c3-photo.com or Call 917.640.1405.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can I bring more than one outfit for my children? Yes you can
- Are you taking any Covid-19 precautions? Yes of course, the safety and well being of our clients is a top priority. Our photography areas will be sanitized after every shoot, we will be providing hand sanitizer pre and post the photoshoot.
- What if I am running late? We understand there could be traffic, nap times and or other situations that may arise - so please plan for the day and choose your time slot accordingly. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes to your session as our bookings are done back to back.
- With Covid-19 still lingering do you do house calls? Yes, house calls are available please be advised that there is a $25 travel fee within the 5 boroughs and $50 outside of New York City.
- How old does my child have to be? These sessions are suitable for children over 6 months and can sit unassisted.
- I know these are for kids, but can I take a family picture? A family shot is welcome.
- Will I get any prints? Prints (Photo cards / Canvases ...etc) are available and must be ordered separately.
- What if I have more than 2 kids? Price will be adjusted accordingly.
How's it going C3 Fans ,
So switching it up just a bit from the engagements and weddings I've been shooting and posting; I've also been shooting some dope Cars lately.
My guy Jon over at Anrky wheels asked me to shoot a dope Redeye Widebody Challenger and I started scouting locations and came across the perfect spot. (more…)
A few weeks back while I was retouching a client's images, I received a notification on Facebook from Harshita. She inquired about my photography services and subsequently arranged a phone call with her and her soon to be fiancé (she didn't know that yet though :D )
I got a chance to meet Christine and Robbie this past weekend to do their Couples Shoot in preparation for their big day on October 10, 2020. We couldn't have gotten a nicer day to shoot. The weather was great, the location was perfect and Christine and Robbie brought their biggest smiles. I feel very honored to have been chosen to be part of their special, they are both very nice and humble people.
As the Covid-19 pandemic is winding down, people are starting to venture back out into the streets. One of these people is my good friend Ed or Eddie Maxamillion, as he is commonly known through his social media platforms.
Ed reached out to me to set up a lifestyle shoot of him and his 2006 Lotus Elise. (more…)
2020 started out great for me, it was my first Wedding Expo in New Jersey. Here I met a handful of couples that were looking for the perfect Photographer, DJ, Florist...etc.
One of the couples I met were Christina and Jeffrey, they were the winners for the couples shoot I was raffling off. We initially scheduled the shoot for sometime in May, however at that time no one expected a Global Pandemic to come about and put a halt on the entire wedding industry. Long Story short, after waiting for a few months we finally got a chance to make the shoot happen. Here is their story: (more…)