Top 5 Reasons Why a Photobooth is a Must-Have for Any EventCris Guamanzara Uncategorized 0 comments
Are you planning a social event and trying to decide on the perfect entertainment? Look no further – photobooths are a must-have for any occasion.
But don't just take our word for it, here are the top 5 reasons why photobooths are a must-have for any social event:
- Provides guests with a fun and interactive activity: Photobooths allow guests to take part in a unique and entertaining activity during the event.
- Allows guests to take home physical copies of photos: In today's digital age, it's easy for photos to get lost in the shuffle of social media feeds and hard drives. A photobooth allows guests to take home physical copies of the photos as a memorable keepsake from the event.
- Serves as a source of entertainment: Photobooths provide a fun and engaging activity for guests during the event.
- Can be customized to fit the theme of the event: Photobooths can be customized with props and backdrops to fit the theme and style of the event, making them a personalized and memorable experience for guests.
- Provides a lasting memory of the event: The physical copies of the photos taken in the photobooth serve as a lasting reminder of the special occasion for guests.
Now that you've seen the top 5 reasons why photobooths are a must-have for any social event, it's time to start considering adding one to your own event. Trust us, you won't regret it.
Central Park EngagementCris Guamanzara Uncategorized, wedding, engagement shoot, engagement, couples, couple shoot 0 comments
When you grow up with a younger sister, you never really expect to be the one to photograph her engagement session. Well this was the case for me.
We are so excited to announce this year's Christmas Mini Sessions !!! Due to high demand we will be having three ONSET Christmas Stages which are perfect for families :)
- Here are the Stages we will have this year:
- Holiday Chimney Stage
- Holiday Baking Stage
- Santa's Work Shop Stage
We will also be having our yearly FUN Digital Composites which have always been kid's favorites. We have brought back our most popular composites as well as new ones for this Christmas.
Christine & RobbieCris Guamanzara Uncategorized, wedding, engagement shoot, engagement, couples, couple shoot 1 comment
I got a chance to meet Christine and Robbie this past weekend to do their Couples Shoot in preparation for their big day on October 10, 2020. We couldn't have gotten a nicer day to shoot. The weather was great, the location was perfect and Christine and Robbie brought their biggest smiles. I feel very honored to have been chosen to be part of their special, they are both very nice and humble people.
As the Covid-19 pandemic is winding down, people are starting to venture back out into the streets. One of these people is my good friend Ed or Eddie Maxamillion, as he is commonly known through his social media platforms.
Ed reached out to me to set up a lifestyle shoot of him and his 2006 Lotus Elise. (more…)